Monday, January 3, 2011



Hello fellow bakers! Welcome to my baking blog where together we can find recipes, fix recipes, and share our baking disasters and more. I've been collecting recipes and cookbooks since I was twelve and since I have gotten quite a bit older, I have quite a collection. I'll share recipes that work and even some of my failures. I find the most fun (and stress) in trying to fix someone's recipe to suit them or trying to do something I have doubts I could do, like a ladybug cake that I think turned out fairly well. See for yourself.

It wasn't perfect, but I was satisfied for a first try.
Or maybe things like Danish that I was terrified to attempt. I thought about these for actual years before I got up the nerve to make them. They turned out even better than I thought. Here are a couple of pictures of some of my Danish.



No comments:

Post a Comment